Here are 10 questions to ask yourself about ACT! before you upgrade to the newest version:
- Do you know how many contacts you have in your ACT database and who they are?
- How many clients are in your database?
- When is the last time you contacted your clients?
- How many prospects are in your database?
- When did you last contact your prospects?
- Do you have a plan in place to contact your clients?
- Do you have a plan in place to contact your prospects?
- Is my time better spent purchasing new software or organizing and maximizing my investment in the version I now possess?
- What are my goals for the data I now possess?
- Before I upgrade, what is ACT going to do for me that I can’t do now?
It is my belief that ACT is but a tool, and if you use that tool wisely you can accomplish great things. The key is setting goals and mastering the fundamentals.